The HX483 is wholly designed and manufactured by Entel UK to ISO9000 quality standards. HX Series radios are used by global security companies, government agencies and international retail outlets alike. Best suited to long range town / city / indoor applications the high power HX483 is a true commercial grade radio built to MIL-STD 810C/D/E & IP55 rated. If you are looking to make a long term investment in real ‘Value for Money’ radios then look no further than Entel.
The HX483 delivers performance where it really matters; Ruggedness, High power transmitter for maximum range, Superior battery endurance, volume & clarity. Coupled with more Sub-Tones to minimise the risk of interference, Entel radios guarantee you the best communications.
- High contrast LCD with backlight, channel name, battery & signal meters
- 255 Pre-Programmed licensed business channels, just charge and use
- 1800mAh Li-Ion battery for extended talk time
- PTT (Push To Talk) operation
- Personal Attack Alarm
- Low battery charge warning
- Rapid re-charge time for fast turnaround
- 24 months warranty radio body, 12 months warranty on battery, charger & accessories.
- HX483 radio
- CNB450 1800mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- CSAHX Rapid, two-slot, 120 – 240V AC mains charger
- Rugged, spring loaded, belt clip
- High performance antenna (optionally available with compressed antenna)
- User manual
HX483 radios require an Ofcom ‘Business License (Simple)’ to operate in the UK which costs £75 for 5 years for an unlimited number of radios (application form included in the pack). Alternatively if you wish to use the radios outside the UK or have an existing radio license the HX483 can be programmed to your frequencies at no additional cost.
Number of channels 255
Number Sub-Tones 156
Operating Band 400 – 470 MHz
Transmitter Power 4 Watts / 1 Watt switchable
Audio Power 1 Watt
Battery Type 1800mAh Li-Ion
IP rating IP55
Construction MIL STD 810C/D/E/F
Additional Seller Information:
Country of Origin UK