The HT982 is wholly designed and manufactured by Entel UK to ISO9000 quality standards. HT Series radios are used by the UK Fire Service, Construction Companies and LeisureCenters alike. Being fully submersible to 5 meters HT Series radios will survive where other radios don’t, e.g. high humidity areas, outdoors in bad weather, swimming pools etc. Ideally suited to long range rural outdoor applications the high power HT982 is a true commercial grade radio built to MIL-STD 810C/D/E & IP68 rated. If you are looking to make a long term investment in real ‘Value for Money’ radios then look no further than Entel.
The HT982 delivers performance where it really matters; Ruggedness, Maximum range in class, Superior battery endurance, volume & clarity. Coupled with more Sub-Tones to minimise the risk of interference, Entel radios guarantee you the best communications.
- ATEX IIC T4 approved
- Fully Submersible to 5 meters for up-to One Hour
- 16 Pre-Programmed licensed business channels, just charge and use
- 1800mAh Li-Ion battery for extended talk time
- PTT (Push To Talk) operation
- Personal Attack Alarm
- Low battery charge warning
- Rapid re-charge time for fast turnaround
- 24 months warranty radio body, 12 months warranty on battery, charger & accessories.
- HT982 radio
- CNB950 1800mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- CSAHT Rapid, 120 – 240V AC mains charger
- Rugged, spring loaded, belt clip
- High performance antenna (optionally available with compressed antenna)
- User manual
HT982 radios require an Ofcom ‘Business License (Simple)’ to operate in the UK which costs £75 for 5 years for an unlimited number of radios (application form included in the pack). Alternatively if you wish to use the radios outside the UK or have an existing radio license the HT982 can be programmed to your frequencies at no additional cost.
Number of channels 16
Number Sub-Tones 156
Operating Band 400 – 470 MHz
Transmitter Power 1 Watt
Audio Power 1 Watt
Battery Type 1800mAh Li-Ion
IP rating IP68
Construction MIL STD 810C/D/E/F
Additional Seller Information:
Country of Origin UK